Hair loss is a devastating blow to confidence in almost everybody, whether it is a man that is suffering from baldness or a woman who is facing the problem of thinning hair. In the past many people who were losing hair resorted to wigs, this was either down to a lack of a proper solution for hair loss, or they simply could not afford the expensive treatments that were out there on the market.
There however seems to be a growing trend towards medical tourism. This has made hair transplant in Istanbul a viable option for most people to obtain a low-cost treatment without skimping on quality. You will now find that more and more people are travelling to Istanbul for their hair transplant needs, this includes the specialized treatments for transplant on the eyebrows and eyelashes.
Hair transplant surgery on the scalp involves replacement of the hair where there are bald patches or the hair looks to be thinning. During this procedure, the hair follicles that are located where there is a thick growth of hair are transplanted to the various bald areas on the scalp. Once these are transplanted they will continue to grow. This entire procedure takes place under a microscope and only a few hairs are transplanted at one time, it is an incredibly specialized procedure and a single session may take many hours.
Having a hair transplant in Istanbul is becoming popular amongst people from West, such as the United States, United Kingdom and the Europe. The cost of treatment is affordable in Turkey that it is hard to pass up. Istanbul in particular has become quite popular amongst medical tourists due to its good facilities.
There are many benefits that you could obtain by travelling to Istanbul for hair transplant surgery. These are some of the major ones:
1. The cost of treatment is only a fraction of the cost that you would expect to pay anywhere else, especially for hair transplants.
2. All Hair Transplant Surgery Centers in Istanbul are fully loaded with the latest facilities, this means that you are going to get the best transplant possible.
3. Most of the medical staff are fluent in English, this makes it easy for medical tourists to converse with them.
4. There is an availability of specialized cosmetic surgery in Istanbul. This includes the replacement of eyebrows and eyelashes.
5. The majority of surgeons in the country will provide you with testimonials from previous patients, that way you know a good job is going to be done.
Remember, even though hair transplant in Istanbul is a viable option for those suffering from hair loss but are unable to afford treatment in their own country, you should always be cautious when choosing a center to have your hair transplant carried out.